TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Absolute Security - Conditions of Use
This is the Conditions of Use for Absolute Security. This information is intended for your protection. There are details you should be aware of. The information spells out how you can appropriately use this website. Learn what conditions apply to this site.
1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, we will refer to this business as the 'Advertiser'.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
1. the trade marks and logos of the Advertiser;
2. the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
3. all the software used in relation to this website.
3. The Advertiser is either the owner or the authorized licensee of these intellectual property rights.
About these conditions
1. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
2. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Using this website
2. You cannot use this website:
1. for any unlawful purpose;
2. to send spam;
3. to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our companies or our customers or suppliers;
4. to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
5. to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
6. in a way that affects how it is run;
7. in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
8. using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
1. You use the website at your own risk.
2. You should not rely on the website for advice.
3. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
1. there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
2. the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
1. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
2. Under no circumstances will, the Advertiser, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
2. business or business opportunities;
3. savings you expect to make;
5. use of, or corruption to information; or
3. If we do not keep to these conditions, we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether they are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
1. using or relying on the website;
2. not being able to use the website;
3. any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
4. theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
5. goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
6. any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement
1. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
◦ information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the website (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
◦ if you call the Advertiser, your phone and/or mobile phone number and the time, date and day of the week and length of your call; and
◦ any other information you may provide to the provider of this site.
◦ analyse statistics;
◦ track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, the website;
◦ target the adverts or offers, such as banners, on the website and on the websites of other organisations; and
◦ track the use of the internet banner adverts and other links from marketing partners' websites to t website.
3. For these purposes, the information on the path you take to get to the website and on some of the pages you visit or use through the website, using cookies, web beacons and other on-device storage will be retained. You cannot be personally identified from the information that is collected on this website. For information about web beacons, or the organisation used (including how to decline their cookies), please read section 6 - Using cookies on this website and how you can reject them. 2d. Analyzing call volumes If you call the Advertiser using the number featured on the website, we will record your phone number, the time, date, day of the week and length of the call and certain details about whether the call was answered or not. This information will be shared with the Advertiser and used it to analyse the effectiveness of the website. Disclosure of your information Your information may be passed to one or more of the following organisations:
◦ the Advertiser;
◦ data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers; and
◦ government and enforcement agencies and the police.
Website designed / programming and hosting by Chris Saphier (c)